| Welch Allyn MicroTymp 2 Set with Charging Stand and Printer (Model 93690) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Welch Allyn MicroTymp® 2 Set with Charging Stand and Printer (Model 93690)
- Takes only one second to test and five seconds to print out the results
- Objective results ensure accurate diagnosis, referrals, monitoring, and easier consultations with parents
- Word prompts guide operator through the middle ear testing.
- Results can be viewed in a tympanogram, numerical form, or interpretive messages
Welch Allyn MicroTymp 2 Set with Charging Stand and Printer (Model 93690)
The fastest, the easiest, the most complete data from a portable tympanometric instrument
Diagnosing chronic otitis media is often a difficult task. But the delivery of sound and air pressure to the ear, precisely measured by advanced microelectronic components, brings otitis media into sharp focus. Welch Allyn's MicroTymp 2 tympanometry instrument produces an accurate, objective measurement of middle ear status. It also helps detect perforated tympanic membrane, patent tympanostomy tube, ossicular disruption, tympanosclerosis, and cholesteatoma.
Shipping Weight: 50lb
Mfr Warranty: 1-year warranty extendable to 3 years with annual calibration.
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.